Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bill Clinton 60th B-day with The Stones

I was saddened to hear that most of Bill Clinton's 60th birthday party invitations went unanswered!

10,000 invitations were sent out to the "Hollywood Elite and wealthy individuals that have supported the Democratic Party in the past."

For only $500,000 you were given the opportunity to dine with Bill Clinton, to have your photograph taken with Bill Clinton and to attend a private Rolling Stones concert.

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail, because brunch, a photo and listening to Mick Jagger all for only $500,000 sounds like a steal to me!

I mean what else would I do with $500,000?

Pay to build 15 Habitat for Hummanity homes in Midland....
Pay for 50 students to attend Midland College....
Pay to repair of the broken arm bone of a 8th grader in Midland, whose family does not have insurance, so he has an ace bandage instead of the cast he needs....
Winter Coats for the kids in Midland who do not have one...
A trip to Disney World with his kids for the man who is dying of cancer....

The choice is so hard...How would I have ever decided?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home