Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Gray Fence of Life

When I was in my early twenties a friend told me that not everything in life is black or white, but life is covered with shades of gray. I tried to live my life by this theory, but as I aged and matured this no longer held true.

I have returned to my roots of right and wrong and examine life as black and white. I have come to the conclusion that anything that falls in the gray category is a persons attempt to justify something that is wrong.

On my journey through life and my attempt to live that life without riding the fence, I was reminded by a clever individual that sometimes the things in life that start out wrong end up being oh so right.

1 Comments:

Blogger dusio said...

Interesting blog.
I can't say that I agree with you about things being black or white. I find too much gray that isn't an excuse, but a fact. I respect your opinion, though.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home