Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Breaking US Laws

Once again I have received emails calling me a racist. I would like to once again reiterate: I do not condone breaking the law for any reason. If a person comes into the USA without permission they have violated the laws of the USA.

Please do not send me hate filled comments, because you disagree with my point of view.
I encourage each and everyone that reads my blogs to look up the word racism. I do not use hate filled speech and once again I do not use racial slurs. I detest these words and to write that I am using or saying these things is absolutely false!

I do not condone anyone breaking our laws. I view entering the USA without permission the same as any crime.

It does not matter if you are white, black, brown, yellow, orange, green or invisible if you break the law you will reap the consequences. It is not a matter of race it is a matter of law. If you do not like the law -work to change it-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home