Thursday, March 13, 2008

CNN Question of the Day: Do you worry about the FBI spying on you?

Please tell me the FBI has better things to do than spy on me!

74% of the people participating in the survey answered no. The other 26% that answered yes is what concerns me. Are they narcissistic, paranoid or GUILTY?


Post a Comment

<< Home